|www.Aviapress.com > Magazines > M-Hobby >|
MHB-200102 M-Hobby N2 2001 (#30) magazine
Reviews of New Model Kits
Spitfire Mk. IX, by "ICM"
Super detailing of T-34-85 Tank by "Zvezda"
D-30 and D-30A 122-mm Guns
SB Bombers with M-103 Motors
"Eastern Express" Kits Catalogue
Russo-Balt Armoured Car with Lender-Tarnovski Anti-Aircraft Gun
T-72 Tank: the New Generation of Export
Helicopters In Chechnya
48 pages, 105 photographs, 4 drawings
1. "Zvezda" T-34-85 Tank Kit
2. T-34-85 Kit in the Process of Construction
3. D-30A Gun at the Testing Grounds of Metals Research Institute in Nizhiy Tagil. This Gun was Produced in the End of 1980s and Equipped with the Wheels from ZiL-130 Truck
4. The Attachment of BAP-500 Bomb to SB Bomber of Red Banner Baltic Navy Aviation, 1943.
5. The Armoured Car with the Gun in "Marching" position, March 1915
6. T-72 Tank with 6TD-2 Engine (1200 h. p.). Abu-Dabi, 1995
7. T-72 AG Tank
8. Mil Mi-8 Helicopter Equipped with Night Vision System
9. Mil Mi-8 Colour Profiles
10. Kamov Ka-50 "Black Shark" Helicopter