|www.Aviapress.com > Magazines > Aviatsija i Vremya >|
AVV-201505 Aviatsija i Vremya N5 2015: Mil Mi-8 Russian Multipurpose Transport and Attack Helicopter Story. Part 1 (incl. 1/72 scale plans) magazine
Please send us a list of items you need to
In this issue:
- Panorama (Ukrainian and international aviation news)
- Ageless "eight". Part 1. The story of a family of multirole transport and assault landing helicopters Mi-8 OKB Mil. Color and black and white photos, description, performance characteristics of various modifications, drawings in scale of 1/72.
- Ukrainian Su-24. The history of the 7th brigade combat aviation air force of Ukraine.
- The carrier rocket soldiers. Glider A-17. A little-known project of the OKB O. K. Antonova single landing glider with bronekabel and solid-fuel jet engine.
- Feast of modelers in Lviv. The results of the exhibition-competition of bench models, held in September 2015 in Lviv.
- Fourth shift. The history of the combat use of jet attack aircraft Su-25 in the Afghan war. Description fighting, pictures of su-25 that was used in the war in Afghanistan.
Destroyer on the money saved. American experimental fighter Vultee XP-54. The history of the development, construction and testing. Photos, drawings in scale of 1/72.
- He stands to the side. The airliner Tu-114 in Museum showpiece Krivoy Rog College of civil aviation. History, photos.
- Arms and Security-2015`. The results of the international specialized exhibition. Photos of upgraded Mi-8MSB-IN Mi-2МСБ-IN
Tab: drawings of the Mi-8 helicopter and airplane Vultee XP-54 (two sheets of A3)
Monograph: "Ageless eight". The history of helicopter Mi-8. Part 1
Do you remember how it all began? (about the development and creation of Mi-8)
- Test (experienced IN-8,-8A,-8АТ, IN-8АП, the first serial Mi-8T and Mi-8P)
- How to become the most popular (run in series of various modifications of Mi-8)
- Expanding opportunities (Mi-8MT, Mi-17, Mi-8MTV and others)
- In the new environment (Mi-8 in 1990-ies: Mi-171, Mi-8MTV-5 / Mi-17В5, Mi-171М, the Mi-171A2
- Export (supplies to different countries of the world
Civil modification (description and designation for all variants)
The civilian use
60 black-and-white photographs, 10 color photographs on the tab .
Detailed drawings tab Mi-8T, Mi-8P, Mi-8ППА in 1/72 scale .