|www.Aviapress.com > Magazines > M-Hobby >|
MHB-200202 M-Hobby N2 2002 (#36) magazine
List of Contents
Out of the Box
Reviews of the New Kits
T-55 by "Skif"
"Black Sharks" in Chechnia
BM-21-1 (2B5) "Grad"
On the Heroic Enthusiasm (NKL-16)
The Development of Air-to-air Missiles
Ship Scale Models in 1:700
Pots and Jars
Reviews on New Model Paints
The Master Speaks
Un-planned KV Tank
We Will Take Another Way
48 pages, 100 photographs, 7 drawings
1. Model: 2C1 "Gvozdika", by Ace, Kiev
2. Model: MSv Morko Moran, by Marquette, Moscow
3. Model: Sukhoy Su-12, by MSV, Kishinev
4. Model: Su-15TM by Amodel, Kiev
5. Model: "Pegasus" by Amodel, Kiev
6. T-55 tank model kit by Skif
7. T-55 tank model, view from behind
8. The helicopter group at the Grozniy-Severniy Air Base. Kamov Ka-29 is being refueled
9. Kamov Ka-50 produced at Kamov plant. Grozniy-Severniy Air Base, winter 2001.
10. Kamov Ka-50 produced at Kamov plant. Grozniy-Severniy Air Base, winter 2001.
11. Aero-sledge NKL-16-41 produced at Plant 41 of N-Fighters Battalion before taking position at the front line in February 1942
12. Aero-sledge NKL-16 of 1942 design (NKL-16-42)
13. R-27UT training missiles, painted in contrast to the live ammo
14. Diorama "Watch Your Mouth!" ("Loose Lips Sink Ships")