|www.Aviapress.com > Magazines > Krylja Rodiny >|
KRR-200209 Krylja Rodiny N9 2002 magazine
List of Contents
MMPP "Saliur" - The Current and Future Strategies
From "Gnome" in 1912 to "Saliut" in 2002
Unclaimed Project. Iliushin Il-106 Still Could Change the Legendary "Antey"
The Civil Deed of the Designer. To the 100th Anniversary of V.M. Miasishev
A Project of a Special Multi-Purpose Aircraft M-63
The First Russian Autogere KASKR-1 "Vertolet"
Meteor - The First Jet Fighter by Gloster
Von Braun's Rocket Planes
Some Strokes to the Portrait of a Russian Woman Pilot Lidia Zvereva
32 pages, 40 photographs
1. Tupolev Tu-334
2. Il-114 of "Vyborg" airline will start regular flights this autumn
3. Antonov An-38-200 built at Novosibirsk plant with TVD-20 engines from Omsk
4. An Israeli-Georgian Su-25 "Scorpion"
5. MiG-29 fighter plane
6. MiG-29 fighter plane
7. Mass-produced M-4 #1518
8. Mass-produced M-4 #2831 at the exhibition of the Museum of Long Range Aviation in Riazan, Russian Federation
9. Creators and test pilots of KASKR autogere (from left to right): designers N.I. Kamov, N. K. Skryzhinski, pilot I. V. Mikhejev, mechanics E. A. Krejndlin and M. F. Dranovich
10. Autogere KASKR in flight
11. A KASKR-2's flight is over. Test pilot D. A. Koshits (right) and mechanic E. A. Krejndlin