|www.Aviapress.com > Magazines > Flotomaster >|
FTM-200104 Flotomaster N4 2001 magazine
The battle-cruiser "Missuri"
The armoured cruiser "Blukher"
The story about the submarines
The operations on the seas of the Arctic Ocean
The mine operations of the Germans
The operations of the German submarines on Barents Sea
The actions of the German super small submarines against Murmansk
Using of German aviation on the North
The combat activity of German convoy forces on the polar seas
The combat actions of the Finnish Fleet on Barents Sea
The combat action of American submarines and Air Forces near Tarava atoll
The big anti-submarine ships of project 1155, the "Udaloy" type
The marine museum in Catalan
48 pages, 70 photos
1. The atomic submarine of project 661
2. The atomic torpedo submarine of project 705
3. The armoured cruiser "Blukher" after putting into service
4. The model of the passenger motor ship "Villa de Madrid" (9160 tons), that was built in Germany in 1931 by the order of the Spanish company "Transmediterrania"
5. The schooner "Santa Eulalia". The newly restored vessel is now placed near the embankment in the centre of Barcelona and appeared to be the branch of Drassanes museum